Sunday, June 5, 2011

Who Wears Their White Supremacist Clothing Out On the Town?

I stopped in at a local redneck bar the other night, and this woman was wearing a leather motorcycle vest.  On the back were the words, "Lifetime Member" over a very large Ku Klux Klan logo.  The front was festooned with a Nazi eagle, an Iron Cross, the acronym SWP and a Confederate flag.  Underneath the vest, she had on a Confederate flag shirt.  I was kind of surprised.  I'm sure that various customers of the place share her interests, but I'm still kind of stunned that somebody would proudly wear such attire out in public.  I know that I can't tell somebody's intelligence by looking, but I must say that she didn't look like the dumbest person in there.  I would have given that title to the guy at the other end of the bar in the Lowe's hat.  Needless to say, there were no ethnic minorities in the establishment, and I am guessing precious few liberals, so I doubt anyone else's feelings were hurt.  I figured that was worth noting, as it was the first time I've seen a 12" wide KKK logo at any public place, other than on the news at a Klan rally, and I would recommend against other people following her lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment