Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Getting Some Work Done

We got the wheat run and I've baled about half of my second cutting hay.  Still have the rest of the hay and the double crop beans to do.  Maybe soon I'll be able to sit down and write a few real posts.  I've heard some interesting stories, like the one from the neighbor who's flat bed truck was used for Mitt Romney's visit to K's Hamburger Shop.  I haven't gotten a chance to talk to him since the event, but I did see his truck online:

Photographer/Credit Chris Stewart

Also, I used to entertain my co-workers on Mondays at my old job with stories about going out to eat with my Grandpa and getting kicked out of his will or something like that.  I've been avoiding arguments with him, but we had a pretty good one on Fathers' Day.  I'll tell a little more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment