Sunday, April 15, 2012

Being Entertaining

If somebody was recording me today, I might have been a Youtube star.  Instead, the high school kid who helps me sometimes got to watch me lose my balance throwing a hay bale into the mow, causing the bale and I to tumble to the floor.  Luckily I managed to land with my knee on the bale and not on the concrete floor.  Then he got to watch me get my leg pinned between an angry cow and a steel gate.  Luckily, I got through the day without any real injuries.  The video of me falling probably would have entertained folks, but not as much as the time the cow kicked me in the junk.  Luckily it was the frank and not the beans.  That time, my facial expression would have been worth a fortune.  My eyes had to be the size of dinner plates.  Anyway, I'm glad I survived another day unscathed.

No comments:

Post a Comment