Friday, January 28, 2011

Introduction

The name of the blog refers to the Letters from a Farmer in Pennsylvania. This is not because I have ideas of my own grandeur, or because I want to rally opposition to the Townshend Acts.  It is mainly because I am a farmer in Ohio, and I wanted to try out blogging, but I'm a sucker for history and don't know enough about classical history to steal names such as Cato, and anonymous names from the past like Publius are already used by well known bloggers. The blog will be a rambling account of my take on politics, the economy, agriculture, sports, beer and other random subjects, along with descriptions of activity in Western Ohio.  I'll try to link to some interesting things I see on other sites, as well.  The blog will be updated slowly, because I'm a rather poor writer.  Anyway, this is the start, I hope it isn't going to be too boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment