Wednesday, September 21, 2011

An Exercise Poll?

I saw this banner ad on a blog today:


Considering my own personal aversion to jogging, I don't think I have much room to talk here, but yes, I do think the governor of New Jersey could probably use some cardiovascular exercise. 

Oh, wait, you mean run for president?  Then hell no, I've already got a major asshole as governor of Ohio, I don't think I need a president asshole too.

Honestly, when was the last time that so many candidates were running for the presidential nomination, and people who intend to vote for the party's winner still don't have a candidate they like.  Maybe the Republicans can establish a President of the Month setup, so they can rotate through presidents like they have front runners.  Then we only have to deal with each of them for a very short time, rather than one of them for 4 years.  It is a good thing that they have to decide on one candidate a couple of months before the election.  Otherwise, the person who announces the week before the election would win.

No comments:

Post a Comment