Thursday, September 8, 2011

Last Night's Republican Debate

Luckily, I skipped yesterday's debate.  From the news clips Ive heard, and this debate reaction, I have no idea how I will manage to get through the 2012 election without my head blowing up.  The Republican party is beyond the craziest parody in The Onion.  All the factually incorrect Reagan worship merged with attempts to out-crazy one another blows me away.  When did phony tough guy shit become so cool with so many people?  I can see at least half of the Republican field shelling out a couple of thousand dollars to some get-rich quick schemer in a church basement in some small town in the Heartland.  None of those guys should be running the country.  I wouldn't even let them be in charge of the neighborhood watch program.  If Rick Perry lived in my town, I'd tell him to f--k off in person, but luckily for me, he doesn't live here.  Please people, let Texas keep this tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment