Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Typical Easter Sunday.  I get to church a minute or two earlier than normal, but it doesn't matter, because the place is stuffed to the gills with people I've never seen before.  Instead of getting a seat on the center aisle in the second-to-last row (which is what I consider MY seat), I had to go two-thirds of the way up on the outside aisle to find a spot where nobody had to scoot over.  This put me in a not-so-joyous, not-so-Christian mood (not that that takes very much).  It is amazing how Easter and Christmas bring everybody out of the woodwork.  Normally there is tons of room to stretch out.  Not today.  Hopefully, they loaded up the collection basket, though.

On the way back to the car, I saw this note laying on the ground beside the fence which surrounds the parking lot/playground of the parish school.  I picked it up and opened it.  It said:

Hey, What's your name? :)

Haha

Your adorable!

Lolz!

Ah, the memory of being a kid.  Unfortunately, I realize that my skills in the romantic department haven't evolved much from those days.  Well, maybe a girl will realize I don't bring many skills in the romance department and take pity on me.  Anyway, the note made me think of this:



Also, too, on the awkward romances front, I saw this SNL rerun last night, and it really made me laugh:

No comments:

Post a Comment