Thursday, January 30, 2014

Chevy's Super Bowl Romance

This is purportedly one of the Chevrolet ads that will air during Sunday's Super Bowl:



I say purportedly because I've seen several "preview ads," and I would think that as fiendishly clever as advertising jerks are, they'd be making a bunch of ads targeted toward various demographics, then releasing them on social media to get folks to share them and give the companies free exposure (yes, I'm doing what they want, but I'll have the last laugh since only about a dozen people read this thing, and anyway, it fits into the theme of this site, and Paul Harvey was featured here last year). Sort of like how the sleazy political groups post completely slanderous attack ads on their websites, then let the news media give them free airtime without ever making any ad buys. Anyway, I'm glad to see Herefords getting some publicity, but my recent run-in with my bull does take some of the charm out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment